Saturday, December 26, 2009

thinking ahead

This time between Christmas and the new year always draws me to evaluate the current year and look forward to the next. This year I want to try something new. I want to set goals, not make resolutions. And I want to set them individually and with my family. My thought is that if we hold each other accountable for our goals, we might actually manage to reach them. Goals seem more concrete than resolutions. Be assured that Christ will play a large part in our goals. Being able to give back and participate fully in life with Him is so important to each of us. Other goals will include specifics for each child, plans for our home, plans for our company and plans for us as a family (health, finances, etc...). I am working on how we will keep track of our goals and not let them slip by us. Calendars and regular check ups will have to be the rule! I will try to take of picture of these as we get going forward.

Feel free to join me on the journey into 2010. I would love to know how you plan to celebrate the new year and what plans / goals you are making for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment