Sunday, December 26, 2010

Blessings

This year, Christmas was marked with many blessings for our family! Health is definitely near the top of my list of blessings. But probably at the top is our family. The children have been so sweet this year! When I asked Rob how his Christmas was he answered that it was great. His specific list was a new phone, Jesus and snow! I think our children realize that the truly important event is the birth of Christ, not just a bunch of presents.

I wish there had been more time to prepare for Christmas this year! I felt overwhelmed by a project I took on and wished that I did not have it looming over me so much. Oh well! Next year should be better. Now we will be working toward Fiddler on the Roof and maybe The Mikado too. I hope to get things going creatively again too. It must be time to start thinking about resolutions again. Hmmm. Going to have to work on those this week. I'll get back with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment