Thursday, March 17, 2011

One of those days

To be fair, it has been one of those weeks for our family.  The time change has been hard for all of us and exacerbated by the trip to the ER on Saturday night / Sunday morning.  Oh how I wish it was spring break for us!

As we were trying to get out the door this morning, I looked at my middle child (DS) and noticed he was wearing white socks.  I also knew that he would be dancing this morning in the dance concert for the student body.  I then asked him if he needed black socks and where were his dance shoes.  He looked at me like I was crazy!  His reply was "Why?"  The child had forgotten totally!  So we had another delay while he found his dance shoes, pants and socks.  When he is out the door he looks back at me to realize that he had forgotten his bookbag and lunchbox too.

Love that child but I really hope he finds his brain again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment