Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 16 - I am Thankful!

So you might have noticed I am on a gratitude thing right now.  I really want to practice being thankful, having a gratitude attitude, or whatever you want to call it.  Life isn't perfect by any means but when we count our blessings, it becomes easier to...  skip over the bumps, roll with the punches, weather the storm... choose your metaphor or suggest one in the comments.  Stopping each day to find the blessings, find the God moments, gives me time to reflect.  I know at 16 days, this is hardly a habit but I am well on my way to making this change.

Today's gratitude - I am thankful for the internet and the connections it makes for me!  I know that might sound strange but it really is true.  There is so much knowledge shared collectively on the internet and friendships and relationships are established and maintained because of it .  What a blessing it is!  (I know it can be a curse when misused but for me, it is almost entirely a blessing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment