Sunday, July 31, 2011

Days 21 and 22 - I am thankful

I'm having to combine two days.  Yesterday got busy fast and never let up!  Today has been a little better but not much.  So I will do both days of gratitude here.

First, I am thankful for the wonderful opportunity DD had to work with great clinicians this past week in the Acting in Singing Workshop put on my Ars Nova.  She really did learn alot.  One of the things they did was a one act play by Thurber called The Happy Journey.  Katie had a lot of lines to learn and did a great job!  I do not think she has ever had to learn so many lines so quickly.  Ron Harris was the clinician for that part.  Dr. Beazley worked with her on voice and Paul Houghtailing worked with the group staging their excerpts.  DD's part was in Les Mis.  She also worked with Susan Kelly on dance and movement.  Dr. Beazley really did put together an excellent staff for this!

Secondly, I am thankful for the time I had today to be amongst God's family.  It is wonderful to spend time with our church family.  Being in the company of fellow believers is always welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment