Monday, February 1, 2010

New week, new month!

It is hard to believe that it is already February 1! That being the case, I am going to make sure I do a goal check. At the top of my goals is health and I can say that yes, I am working on health and have lost about 4 pounds since the beginning of December. Not a lot of weight but considering that the holidays were in the middle of it, I think I did okay. I'm still on track and trying to lose another 6.5 pounds to hit my first WW goal. I'll be thrilled if I can make that by Spring break! Next on the goal list is promoting arts and crafts in Huntsville and see my previous post on that one! It is on track too. I'm working on keeping better records for TRB this year and got that started yesterday too. Over all, I am very pleased with how things are going this year ... I know only one month but that is how we do it... one month at a time. I still need to work on my spiritual goals but I do find that FB is actually helping me there. So many of my friends are Christians and put their faith out there for all to see and it helps me too! So thanks to my FB friends for being the people you are!

So have I gotten you to think about your goals for 2010? I hope so and I hope that you find you are well on your way to accomplishing the things you desire for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment