Tuesday, February 23, 2010

praising

Today I am praising God for providing to me the opportunity to support my family. He is so good! I am learning to live in my faith and it is a day by day process. I feel stronger each day in my faith. Some days are crazy and I have to really work to stay sane and strong in my faith. Today is one of those days! But still I will praise him for my opportunities and rejoice in His goodness.

One of my blessings today is that my weight loss is continuing in a very strong manner. I exceeded my 5% goal today! That means I have lost 5% of my starting body weight. It is a huge step on my way down. Another way to look at this number is that I have lost over 10% of what I want to lose! Yeah me! Summer is looking much thinner if this keeps up!

Another blessing is that my DH is suddenly very interested in his health. He wants to watch the amount of carbs that he is eating and is exercising much more! We walked together yesterday morning and it was wonderful! I look forward to a time when he and I can walk together even more.

So I pray that you can look around you and see your blessings today and rejoice also in God's goodness for he is always good and wanting what is good for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment