Sunday, January 3, 2010

the dialogue

I heard my first dialogue sermon today. Our interim associate pastor wrote the script and she performed it with our new senior pastor. It was an inner dialogue from King Herod and a wise man. I think she did an excellent job writing the script and we are very blessed to have both of these pastors working in our midst. Our interim associate, Laura, is a very tiny person. I think Maggie may be taller than Laura! To watch her play King Herod though, you forgot about her stature and saw a King who wasn't particularly pleasant, even downright evil at times. Mark, our senior pastor, brought a bit of freshness to the wise man too. It was entertaining and educational at the same time! God reaches out to us in many ways if we only have ears, hearts and minds that are open to Him!

I hope you had a chance to worship today and be blessed by that experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment