Wednesday, January 13, 2010

getting serious

It is time to get serious about some goals for 2010. First I need to tell you that getting healthy and losing weight is at the top of my list. I rejoined Weight Watchers online and have been doing okay with that but it is time for the exercise portion to kick it in to high gear. Do you have Wii Fit Plus? Did you get it after owning Wii Fit? I am curious! We have WiiFit the original and I am wondering about upgrading and what the benefits would be. I love WiiFit and how easy it is to use and be motivated. And the privacy really works for me too. So please chime in if you know anything about the differences between the two versions. I wish there was an upgrade path.

Another goal is to finally get this house organized! It seems like we are drowning in papers and stuff. Not fun at all. It makes it hard to do the things we need to do and want to do. Who knew 5 people in one house would generate this much stuff?!?! We are about to burst at the seams so much of the junk has to go!

Career wise, I want to return to work this year. My sweet DH plans to set up a unix machine for me to brush up on some key skills. Things like perl, c, and c++ are at the top of my list. I think it will not take long to get back into the swing of it.

Now for the holding myself accountable portion of the goal setting. That may be the hardest part yet. I am praying that I will make it through this year with many things accomplished from my goal list and ready to tackle a new set of goals for 2011! Easier said than done though....

No comments:

Post a Comment