Monday, January 11, 2010

Hosanna!

I have to tell you that I was so moved by last night's contemporary service. Thank you Gann for a wonderful testimonial. Thank you Bill, Jeff, Katie, Laura and Gwen for outstanding music leadership! What a blessing it was to be among the believers there last night! I admit I was dancing in the back row with my youngest too! I just loved everything about this worship experience. I so look forward to a time when it is part of our regular Sunday schedule and not just monthly. The people gathered are so happy and the Holy Spirit is there moving amongst us. What a privilege! And now reflecting on it is a great way to start a Monday morning. I hope your morning is off to a great start and that you might have been in such a body of believers this weekend. May God bless you and keep you!

No comments:

Post a Comment